About CHC Virginia
- About CHC Virginia
Coventry Health Care of Virginia, Inc., a subsidiary of Coventry Health Care, Inc., makes available a variety of products designed to meet the needs of our members. Our products include HMO, POS, PPO, and Medicaid products. PPO products and CoventryOne, health coverage offered to individuals and families, are underwritten by Coventry Health and Life Insurance Company and administered by Coventry Health Care of Virginia, Inc.
With over 130,000 members, there are many good reasons to choose Coventry Health Care of Virginia, Inc.
- A presence in Virginia since 1985
- Benefit plans specifically designed to meet the needs of Virginia employers, whether small group, midmarket, or municipality
- Offices in Charlottesville, Richmond, and Roanoke
- Over 145 staff including local account managers, medical directors, health services, provider relations, and local plan leadership
- Backed by Coventry Health Care, Inc. (NYSE: CVH)
- $12.2 billion in revenues
- Assets of $8.8 billion
- 14,500 employees
- More than 5 million members
Strong Provider Network
- Over 18,000 participating providers
- Over 125 hospitals
- National transplant network
- National pharmacy network
- Access to national network for PPO plans
Learn more, read The Coventry Difference in Virginia.